1. Jama Masjid: This compositional Masjid was named Masjjid-I-Jaha Numa basically when it was fabricated by Mughal head Shah Jahan in 1600 AD. It should be the mosque that gives a surrounding perspective of the planet. This Masjid is similarly as great and grand as it was planned to be. It is a sign of Mughal opulence; it is currently different historic point of the national capital. The generous structure that stands tall in Old Delhi (chandni chowk) draws individuals from every part of Delhi and neighboring states on exceptional event like Eid. The structural planning is an excellent mix of local Hindu and Persian styles of construction modeling and consequently, Jama masjid is significantly more than only a heavenly mosque, it represents the composite society of India.
2. Ajmer Sharif Dargah: The Ajmer Sharif or the Holy Dargah is committed to Khwaja Moin-ud-commotion Chisti, a Sufi saint who did a great deal of exceptional work for the oppressed in Ajmer and ranges around it. This Dargah is presently a standing illustration of common agreement in our mainstream nation. It is one of the mosques in India where both Hindus and Muslims rush in. The silver entryways of the Holy Dargah in the city of Ajmer are interested in everybody independent of their religion, standing or economic wellbeing. There is a colossal metal pot in the Dargah in which individuals toss their offering to the holy person and it goes in administration of society.
3. Haji Ali: No it is not only a station in Mumbai; it is a standout amongst the most really popular mosques in India fundamentally in view of its area. It is arranged truly at the heart of the Island city of Mumbai that is amidst the ocean. You will see individuals fitting in with all neighborhoods paying regards in this mosque. More than 80,000 devotes come in this Dargah to take the favoring of the paragon of saint. The platitude goes that whatever “mannat” (wish) you require in Haji Ali will dependably be replied.
4. Salim Chisti: The wish-satisfying hallowed place of Salim Chisti is the mosque that gave an Emperor a beneficiary and the country its new ruler. It is famous that Akbar the Great had no offspring for quite a while. He strolled to the holy place of Sheikh Salim Chisti to petition God for a child. After that, a kid was destined to his favorite monarch Jodha Bai. He named his offspring after the holy person Salim (later regarded as Jahangir). This sparkle still exists in Fatehpur Sikri and millions run there with a supplication to God on their lips.
5. Moti Masjid: It is one of the few mosques in history that was assembled by a lady. Sikandar Jehan Begum was a sprawling trendsetter for the factions of freed Muslim ladies who have hailed from Bhopal. The Moti Masjid may not be the biggest or the most fabulous mosque in India, yet it is exceptional by excellence of its history. The structural planning of the mosque is average of now is the ideal time with white minarets and flawless marble work.